If you’re like most riders, you want to be able to talk on your phone hands-free, listen to music or GPS directions, and stay connected while you ride. That’s why a lot of people are choosing motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth and GPS capabilities. Not only do they make riding safer, but they also provide a more enjoyable experience.
As a rider, you know the importance of wearing a motorcycle helmet. Not only do they protect your head in the event of an accident, but they also keep you safe from wind and debris. However, did you know that many helmets now come with built-in Bluetooth and GPS systems? This means that you can stay connected and safe while riding, without having to worry about losing your way.
If you’re thinking about buying a Motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth and GPS, here are some of the best options available. we will discuss the benefits of motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth and GPS systems, as well as recommend some of the best models on the market. So read on to learn more!
In Hurry? Here are our top picks:
- Premium Pick: FreedConn BM2-S Flip Up Helmet
- Best Pick: Torc T14B Full Face Helmet
- Editor’s Pick: ILM 953-W-L Modular Motorcycle Helmet
- Standard Pick: FreedConn BM12 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- Budget Pick: ILM 313 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
1. ILM 953-W-L Bluetooth Modular Motorcycle Helmet
The ILM motorcycle helmet is designed with a sleek and stylish exterior, giving you the ability to ride in comfort and style. While keeping you safe on your motorcycle rides, this motorcycle helmet features integrated Bluetooth 3.0 technology that allows you to make calls, listen to music, and GPS navigation audio hands-free while riding.
It has an 8 hour talk time and 110 hours of standby time. It also features voice prompts, and an easy-to-use multifunction motorcycle Bluetooth system that lets you answer calls, listen to GPS navigation audio, FM radio, and intercom hands-free.
It comes with a built-in speaker that offers full stereo sound as well as echo cancellation and noise suppression technology that allows you to hear your motorcycle’s Bluetooth system at high speeds.
It is DOT safety-approved along with a stylish design, this helmet offers motorcycle riding functionality, comfort, and style at the same time.
- Model: 953-MB-L
- Item Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 13.78 x 10.24 x 9.84 inches
- One Touch Control Ventilation System
- Chin Guard System
- Multi-Density Liners
- Internal Sun Visor
- Meets or exceeds both DOT Safety Standards.
- Hands free mobile phone communication, Music, FM radio, GPS navigation audio.
- Intercom for rider to rider, rider to passenger with maximum distance up to 1000 Feet.
- 12 hours phone talk time. 8 hours intercom talk time. 110 hours standby.
2. FreedConn BM2-S Flip Up Modular Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
The Freedconn motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth is a DOT motorcycle helmet designed for motorcycle riders, equipped with Bluetooth 3.0 technology so you can enjoy music, FM, GPS prompt, and intercom during driving safety at high speed.
With this motorcycle helmet, Bluetooth hands-free calling is available including answering, rejecting incoming calls, and redialing the last number through the multi-functional 1 button.
What is more, a motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth can trigger Siri voice command by long-press the MFB button for 2 seconds, and listening to music and GPS with a Bluetooth headset makes riding safer and easier.
Speakers in motorcycle Bluetooth motorcycle helmets provide HD crystal clear sound with full stereo sound and DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology.
- Item Weight 4.05 pounds
- Package Dimensions 14.8 x 11 x 10.7 inches
- Intercom maximum range: 1640 feet for 2 riders talking or 3 riders pairing
- Dot motorbike helmets to protect your head
- Dimensional ventilation system for comfortable wear
- Breathable, removable & washable paddings
- Bluetooth motorcycle helmet: 3.0 motorcycle helmets
- 2 premium speakers + DSP stereo sound
- Answering, rejecting incoming calls, and redialing the last number
- 2 seconds long press MFB button for trigger
3. TORC T27B1 Full Face Modular Helmet with Blinc Bluetooth
The TORA T27B motorcycle helmet is perfect for motorcycle riders who are looking for something stylish, lightweight, and full of features. Not only does this motorcycle helmet feature Bluetooth 2.0 technology that allows you to talk on your phone hands-free, but it also has incredible intake venting that makes riding more enjoyable.
This motorcycle helmet is also DOT and ECE certified, so it meets both federal motorcycle safety standards.
Weighing in at just 3 pounds, the TORC motorcycle helmet is 20 percent smaller than other bulky helmets, while still providing an equal amount of protection.
This motorcycle helmet has a one-button quick-release mechanism, so you can easily unclip your front chin bar and take it off. When not needed, simply clip it back onto your motorcycle helmet.
- Weight: 5 Pounds
- Product Dimensions : 10.24 x 8.66 x 11.42 inches;
- Wireless Bluetooth technology
- Incredibly lightweight at just 3 pounds
- 20 percent smaller than bulky motorcycle helmets
- Comfortable interior padding with soft fabric
- The quick-release mechanism for the front chin bar
- Stylish and sleek design that looks good on motorcycle helmets
4. Shoei GT-Air II Helmet
The SHOEI GT-Air II motorcycle helmet integrates the optional SENA SRL2 Bluetooth communication system, which allows you to connect and communicate with other riders and your passenger without having to take off your gloves or take out your phone. You can even listen to stereo surround sound through earplugs while riding, and the external speakers connect to your phone’s GPS for turn-by-turn directions.
This motorcycle helmet also has a CNS-1 face shield and baseplate system, which features a new locking mechanism that allows the face shield to open slightly more in its “cracked open” position so you can reduce fogging at low speed.
The GT-Air II motorcycle helmet also uses an all-new extended QSV-2 inner sun shield for improved coverage in bright sunny conditions.
- Model: Shoei GT-Air II Helmet
- Wight: 5.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 11 x 11.8 inches
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ input.
- A multi-piece EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation.
- The 3D motorcycle helmet with the most advanced interior comfort, designed with an emphasis on superior ventilation and moisture management.
- A new, highly secure, snap-type fastener that requires less force to engage and disengage.
- A clear face shield with triple-layer anti-fog coating provides 100% UV protection.
5. GDM HS-VENOM Motorcycle Helmet
The GDM motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth and GPS is one of the best motorcycle helmets available on the market. It has multiple features like Bluetooth connectivity, headset, speaker system, microphone all these attachments can be fitted under the motorcycle helmets easily.
The motorcycle helmets connect to any device which comes with a 3.5mm jack input so it is obvious that you will get better sound quality with motorcycle helmets. It has many color combinations so you can choose that motorcycle helmet that suits your personality the best.
You can also record anything on your motorcycle helmet because it has an inbuilt microphone for this purpose. The motorcycle helmets are extremely durable and the perfect design will enable you to listen to music during the ride.
- Item model number : T27B1 FBK XS
- Weight : 4 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 10 x 10 inches
- Good Quality Tinted Visor
- You can also take calls while riding a motorcycle or walking in high-traffic areas by just connecting your motorcycle helmet to your phone via Bluetooth.
- The motorcycle helmets are extremely durable and the perfect design will enable you to listen to music during the ride.
- You will get motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth and GPS connectivity at reasonable prices.
- The motorcycle helmets are made of high-quality materials so it is obvious that the motorcycle helmet is extremely durable.
- Battery Provides 12 Hours of Talk Time And 120 Hours of Standby.
6. Torc T14B Bluetooth Integrated Mako Full Face Helmet
The Torc T14B Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is one of the best out there, protect your head with superior craftsmanship and technology. This motorcycle helmet features an integrated shell that will keep you safe during your commute or weekend ride. The laser contoured comfort liner has been tailored for the intermediate oval head form ensuring a nice fit right out of the box.
The smooth lock drop-down visor system ensures you’ll have the best view while riding no matter what conditions are like on the road. The outer shell material is an advanced Thermo polymer alloy shell that will protect you while out having fun on your motorcycle ride.
This motorcycle helmet is fully removable and machine washable, allowing for a more sanitary and fresh motorcycle helmet each time you use it. This motorcycle features an ECE and DOT certification making it one of the best motorcycle helmets on the market.
- Weight: 1.4kg (3 lbs.)
- Visor: 4g (0.14oz)
- Touch screen liner – for smartphones, GPS devices
- Micro USB port, Speaker pads
- 30 hours talk time, 500 hours standby time
- Can connect up to 4 devices at one time
- Approx. 1 hour of charging time for a full charge
- Customizable with IOS and Android applications
- Voice prompts tells you who is calling
- Working distance: Class 2 – 10 meters (32 feet) line of sight
- LED indicators for an incoming call, battery level, and pairing mode
7. ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet
The ILM motorcycle helmet has a sleek motorcycle design that will keep you looking cool and stylish while riding. The exterior of the motorcycle helmet is made from a lightweight durable ABS shell which gives it a strong rugged appearance. There are 5 color options available for this motorcycle helmet, you can choose between matte black, white, blue, silver, or pink.
The interior of this motorcycle helmet is fully removable and washable. The ride will be comfortable with the addition of the padded chin straps, quick release strap, and safety clasp. It also features a ventilation system that You can easily close or open with one hand depending on how hot it is outside. With the addition of 2 visors, 1 clear and 1 smoked, you have the option to choose which one will best suit your motorcycle riding experience.
This motorcycle helmet comes with a 2-year warranty from ILM, though this motorcycle helmet is durable and should have no problem lasting you longer than that.
- Weight: 2.98 pounds
- Motorcycle helmet with sleek motorcycle design
- Lightweight durable ABS shell
- Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
- Advanced Durable ABS Shell and EPS Pads
- Quick Release Strap for Easy Use
- Removable and Washable Helmet Liner
- Streamline Design
- Wide View, Anti-Scratch Function Visors
- What You Get: Motorcycle Helmet; Tinted Visor; Scarf
8. TORC T15B Bluetooth Integrated Full Face Motorcycle Helmet With Graphic
The TORC T15B is an affordable motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth capabilities. It’s designed for motorcycle racers and has a sleek, modern design.
The TORC T15 has Blinc Bluetooth technology that lets you connect your phone or GPS device to the helmet via Bluetooth, so you don’t have to reach into your pocket every time you want to change music or make a call.
The helmet also has an in-built spoiler that will eliminate the wind buffeting and motorcycle helmet wobbling you may experience at high speeds, so you can focus more on staying safe when riding.
This product is DOT & ECE 22.05 certified for motorcycle safety, so you can rest easy knowing it’s made with motorcycle helmet safety in mind.
- Item model number : T15B05CAPS24
- Weight: 5.15 Pounds
- Product Dimensions : 10.24 x 8.66 x 11.42 inches; 5.15 Pounds
- Race-inspired design with superior air ventilation
- Replaceable, scratch-resistant, and fog-free shield
- Built-in drop-down sun visor, Certified DOT & ECE 22.05
- Washable, removable Cool Max inner comfort padding
9. YEMA YM-926 Motorbike Helmet
The YEMA motorcycle helmet is a full-face motorcycle helmet that features a removable sun visor, as well as Bluetooth communication. The YM-926 motorcycle helmets for moped street bikes can be worn with the visor up or down, and you can easily swap out the shields. The space in the motorcycle helmet offers Bluetooth communication so riders have a safe, hands-free way to communicate.
YM-926 motorcycle helmet is a dual-lens motorcycle helmet with built-in Bluetooth functionality. This motorcycle helmet also comes with airflow vents to allow the rider ultimate comfort while riding. This motorcycle full face is a DOT-approved motorcycle helmet that can be purchased for a reasonable price.
- Weight: 3.74 pounds
- Item model number: YEMA-926MBS
- Product Dimension: 14.2 x 10.6 x 10.6 inches
- Fully removable motorcycle helmets visor.
- Built-in Bluetooth functionality.
- Offers airflow vents for an even more comfortable ride.
- Suitable for adults, youth, and men.
- Great motorcycle helmet at an affordable price.
10. ScorpionExo Covert Helmet
The scorpion motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth and GPS is perfect for motorcycle riders who like to stay protected on the road. It offers more versatility than most motorcycle helmets on the market today, allowing you to enjoy a safe and comfortable motorcycle ride no matter what your mode of transportation may be.
The built-in sun visor is just one example of how this motorcycle helmet will give you the protection you need from the elements when riding. With a drop-down sun visor, motorcycle riders can enjoy the best of both worlds.
The removable front mask and rear cover make it possible to ride a motorcycle in all types of weather as well as ride a motorcycle at night safely with the built-in LED light. This motorcycle helmet is DOT approved and comes with a Bluetooth motorcycle headset installed so that you can have an enjoyable motorcycle ride in comfort and safety.
- Weight: 4 Pounds
- Product Dimension: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Item model number: COV-0104
- Advanced Polycarbonate shell
- Includes clear visor for night-time riding
- Kwikwick 2 anti-microbial fabric liner
- Dual density EPS
- Easily removable front mask with neodymium magnets included
- Aero-tuned ventilation system
- Removable front mask and rear cover
- Removable ear flaps
- Double D-ring chinstrap system
11. FreedConn BM12 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
The Freedconn motorcycle Bluetooth helmet is a great option for motorcycle riders who want to go hands-free. It comes certified by both DOT and ECE standards, so you know you can have confidence in it. This motorcycle Bluetooth helmet is equipped with built-in speakers that are powerful enough to be heard through motorcycle helmets. You can also choose whether or not you want to use the motorcycle Bluetooth helmet to listen to music.
To control this motorcycle Bluetooth helmet comes with Bluetooth 3.0 technology, which allows you to pair it with multiple devices at once. You can also make calls on your mobile phone using this motorcycle Bluetooth helmet by pressing one button. This motorcycle Bluetooth helmet is designed for convenience, allowing you to make calls, listen to music or a GPS navigation system while still being able to hear the motorcycle traffic around you.
- Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 11 inches
- Item model number: BM12
- Voice Dial to Execute Hands-free Call Easier
- 600mah Changeable Battery for Daily Use or State Trip
- Strong ABS Shell & DOT Certified Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- Breathable, Removable & Washable Paddings
- Multiple Air Vents & Dual Visors for Your Safety
- Built-in 2 premium speakers
- Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology
12. YEMA YM-831 Motorbike Helmet
The YEMA motorcycle helmet is a full-face motorcycle helmet that leaves your head protected and everything else open for you to use. It has two intake and two exhaust vents that keep the interior of the helmet cool and comfortable. Its visor is adjustable which allows you to change the height as well as remove it if need be.
This motorcycle helmet meets or exceeds DOT safety standards and comes in a variety of sizes. This motorcycle helmet is an excellent choice if you want full head protection that has multiple functions, such as ventilation and a removable visor. The price makes it easily affordable for most motorcycle riders.
- Item model number: YM-831MBXL
- Weight: 3.52 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 14.17 x 10.63 x 10.63 inches
- Strong motorcycle ABS shell and EPS lining
- Sun visor system: very easy to use
- Fully adjustable intake and exhaust vents that keep the interior of the helmet cool
- Meets or exceeds DOT motorcycle helmet safety standards
- Offers full head protection that has ventilation and a removable visor
- Fully adjustable intake and exhaust vents that keep the interior of the helmet cool
13. FreedConn Flip up Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet
The FreedConn motorcycle helmet is one of the best motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth and GPS capabilities. It has Bluetooth 3.0, which allows you to connect your phone, music player, and GPS easily.
The motorcycle Bluetooth helmet has up to 9 hours of intercom time, 12 hours of phone time, 120 hours standby time, making communicating with your friends more convenient and efficient. If you’re looking for motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth capabilities, this is the best motorcycle Bluetooth helmet on the market!
The Freedconn motorcycle helmet has Bluetooth capabilities and a variety of other features. It has a dual visor modular flip-up motorcycle helmet, which is DOT approved. This motorcycle helmet comes with gloves to keep your hands protected while you ride. The Freedconn motorcycle Bluetooth helmet adds comfort to motorcycle riding by offering full stereo sound.
- Weight: 4.05 Pounds
- Bluetooth 3.0 technology
- Up to 9 hours intercom time,12 hours phone time
- Dual visor modular flip-up motorcycle helmet
- DOT-approved motorcycle helmet with gloves included
- One touch control for call answering ( auto receive), rejecting and last number redial.
- Fully washable microfiber liner
- Built-in 2 premium speakers and full stereo sound
14. Hawk H500 Bluetooth Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
The Hawk H500 motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth is perfect for riders who want multitasking capabilities while they’re on the road. The H500 features dual Bluetooth technology which allows you to connect to two separate devices at once, so you can take hands-free calls through your phone via the integrated microphone and speakers, or listen to GPS directions streamed through your device. Along with all that.
The motorcycle Bluetooth helmet also allows you to connect up to 100 riders with its motorcycle intercom system. With all these features in one motorcycle helmet, riding is hands-free and way more fun! The Hawk H500 motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth offer all the features you need in motorcycle helmets, while still making your ride safe and enjoyable.
- Model: H500-flat-black-helmet-xl
- Weight: 4.59 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 14 inches
- Bluetooth motorcycle intercom for connecting to riders up to 100 feet away
- Injected molded shell and multi-density EPS for safety
- Constructed of Injected Molded Shell ABS
- Meets or Exceeds DOT and ECE Approved Rating
- 8 Hours Talk time, 110 hours Standby
- Multi-Density EPS construction
- Flow-Through Ventilation System
- Chin Strap with Quick-Release Closure and Strap Keeper
- Hawk Storage Bag Included
15. Sena Outrush Bluetooth Modular Motorcycle Helmet
The Sena Outrush motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth and GPS is a smart, interchangeable modular motorcycle helmet that is ideal for motorcycle riders who want to enjoy music, hear GPS navigation, or make phone calls hands-free. The jog dial located on the side of this helmet is easy to use and compatible with most devices.
This motorcycle helmet comes equipped with an HD intercom system and can be paired with other motorcycle helmets to communicate with another rider. It is an industry first that allows for motorcycle riders to enjoy their music, GPS navigation, or take hands-free phone calls while on the motorcycle.
- Item model number : OUTRUSH-GW00S
- Weight: 3.8 Pounds
- Package Dimensions : 14.25 x 11.57 x 11.18 inches
- Can be paired with any phone, GPS, or motorcycle intercom
- Retracts quickly and easily with a push of a button.
- Retractable visor shields rider from sun and wind
- Modular design with retractable sun visor
- Jog-dial control
- HD Intercom Mode
- Bluetooth 3.0 integration
- Smartphone connectivity
- 2-way Intercom
- 3-hour charge time
Buying Guide: What to consider before buying Motorcycle Helmet with Bluetooth and GPG?
There are lots of factors before buying a motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth and GPS like Price, Comfort, Bluetooth range, safety, Quality of sound, Voice prompt feature, Preinstalled Bluetooth, and Place of use, Let’s discuss each points one by one
Motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth and GPS are more costly than other motorcycle helmet, but it has lots of features to enjoy your motorcycle journey
Motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth and GPS should be comfortable while wearing Because you will spend more than 1 or 2 hours on them.
a motorcycle helmet has two different types of Bluetooth system like 2.0 ones and 4.0 ones, Most motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth have 4.0 technology which offers a longer range to enjoy the music
motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth offer protection during accidents, so a safer motorcycle helmet is more valuable than another motorcycle helmet
Quality of sound:
motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth offer the best sound quality to listen to your favorite songs, But some motorcycle helmets give low-quality sound while some others offer high-quality sound. This factor may vary from motorcycle brand to brand
Voice prompt feature:
motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth and GPS have a voice prompt feature, So motorcycle riders can set up the motorcycle helmet for their motorcycle ride
motorcycle helmet must come with a pre-installed Bluetooth system like 2.0 or 4.0 technology Because it is safer to motorcycle riders while driving on the noisy roads
Place of use:
motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth and GPG designed in different ways depending on places where you will ride your motorcycle. If any motorcycle rider wants to do sports riding then he should buy full-face motorcycle helmets because these types of motorcycle helmets offer more safety than other types.
On the other hand, If you want to travel along the route at night time then choose motorcycle open face helmets because they give maximum vision, motorcycle helmets are also used for sports motorcycle riding, commuter motorcycle rides, etc.
Can motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth work with satellite radio?
No, motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth cannot work with satellite radio because motorcycle helmets only have Bluetooth capabilities. They do not work with any satellite radio services. Another factor to consider before buying a motorcycle helmet is whether or not the device you want to connect has Bluetooth capabilities for it to pair up with your motorcycle helmet.
What is the battery life of motorcycle helmets that have Bluetooth and GPS programs?
Motorcycle helmets that come equipped with integrated Bluetooth and GPS modules generally last around 4 hours without the need for recharging. This time duration
How to set up a motorcycle helmet with a Bluetooth system?
It is very easy to set up a motorcycle helmet with a Bluetooth system, First motorcycle ride need to slide on the battery pack in their motorcycle helmet and connect their plug with the audio jack on their device, Then synced your Bluetooth smartphone or music player. After all, is along with the one you can start working while riding a motorcycle.
You can connect your phone with a motorcycle Bluetooth system while listening to music at the same time. Try it!!
Can Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets play music?
Yes motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth and GPS can play music and much more, motorcycle Bluetooth system allows motorcycle riders to connect their phone or other devices like MP3 player, etc. There are two types of motorcycle Bluetooth systems including 4.0 and 2.0 technology,
The motorcycle Bluetooth 3.0 systems allow users to enjoy the music at a low volume, motorcycle riders can also use the motorcycle Bluetooth system for their motorcycle’s GPS navigation system.
Are motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth safe?
Yes!! motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth are safe. According to official data motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth 4.0 are the safest motorcycle helmets. motorcycle Bluetooth system doesn’t change motorcycle helmet’s performance and safety.
But motorcycle riders need to check the motorcycle Bluetooth system after every six months according to the official recommendation, if any motorcycle rider wants to buy a motorcycle helmet then he can also consider buying motorcycle Bluetooth systems too.
Are Bluetooth motorcycle helmets legal?
Yes!! there are no legal issues for motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth.
What is a ‘Bluetooth Ready’ motorcycle helmet?
Bluetooth Ready motorcycle helmet is a type of helmet which has a built-in Bluetooth system.
What is Bluetooth Technology?
Bluetooth is a technology for low-power, short-distance wireless communication between mobile devices. Bluetooth uses the device’s radio to establish the connection to other Bluetooth devices and also exchange information across the connection. The technology is designed to replace cables between devices such as mobile phones, tablets, headsets, and more.
What are the benefits of having a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet?
Connectivity: Motorcycle riders can use their smartphone without any hands. Now you can make calls, listen to music, or GPS navigation instructions while riding your motorcycle.
Convenience: Connected with Bluetooth devices like smartphones and MP3 players, you can control the settings on your device from your motorcycle helmet.
Advantages of Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets
To motorcycle riders, motorcycle Bluetooth systems provide some benefits. The motorcycle Bluetooth system allows motorcycle riders to listen to music on their motorcycle journey. If any motorcycle rider wants to use a motorcycle Bluetooth system then he can’t use a motorcycle helmet in motorcycle shows. motorcycle riders can enjoy motorcycle Bluetooth with their phone or other devices like MP3 players, GPS navigation, etc.
Disadvantages of Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets
Cost: motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth and GPS are more costly than other motorcycle helmet. If motorcycle riders want to buy a motorcycle Bluetooth system then they need to spend more money on this system and motorcycle helmets too.
Weight: motorcycle Bluetooth systems add weight to motorcycle helmets which makes them heavy and uncomfortable because motorcycle helmets with less weight are safer than heavy motorcycle helmets while riding a motorcycle, More weights can reduce your motorcycle speed while riding a motorcycle.
Conclusion motorcycle Bluetooth system is an innovative technology for motorcycle riders, it can improve your motorcycle journey by providing some benefits to motorcycle riders.
Motorcycle Helmet Type (Open-face vs Full-face motorcycle helmets)
The motorcycle helmet type you choose should be the first thing you consider before anything else. The motorcycle helmet type you choose will determine whether or not motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth and GPS capabilities can be used with your motorcycle. Some motorcycle helmets, such as full-face motorcycle helmets, offer integrated Bluetooth and GPS modules for motorcycle intercom and hands-free calling.
Other motorcycle helmets may only offer Bluetooth connectivity without any built-in motorcycle intercom or GPS features.
Motorcycle Helmet Fitment
Another important factor to consider before buying a motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth and GPS capabilities is the proper fitment of the motorcycle helmet. Many factors should be considered when choosing a motorcycle helmet fitment. If your motorcycle helmet does not fit correctly,
it could be unsafe to use while riding your motorcycle. The wrong size of a motorcycle helmet can cause discomfort and pressure points when riding your motorcycle.
Top 15 Best Motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth and GPS
- ILM 953-W-L Bluetooth Modular Motorcycle Helmet
- FreedConn BM2-S Flip Up Modular Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- TORC T27B1 Full Face Modular Helmet
- Shoei GT-Air II Helmet (Large) (Matte Black)
- GDM Venom Motorcycle Helmet
- Torc T14B Bluetooth Integrated Mako Full Face Helmet
- ILM 313 Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet
- TORC T15B Bluetooth Integrated Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
- YEMA YM-926 Motorbike Moped Street Bike Racing Flip-up Helmet
- ScorpionExo COV-0104Covert Helmet
- FreedConn BM12 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- YEMA YM-831 Motorbike Moped Street Bike Racing Helmet
- FreedConn Flip up Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet
- Hawk H500 Flat Black Bluetooth Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
- Sena Outrush GW00S Bluetooth Modular Motorcycle Helmet
So we have seen some best motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth and GPS. We hope you found this buying guide useful. With so many options available, it is important to be well informed when making your purchase decision and know the features that will best suit what YOU want from a helmet! We’ve listed some quick picks at the beginning you may consider from then according to your requirements.