Every journey requires the proper helmet size, regardless of whether you are an avid rider or a novice off-road cyclist on a budget. In any situation, your safety comes first. If you have around, oval-shaped skull, you might need the best motorcycle helmet for round head. Arguments continue to rage about whether or not it is possible to have a perfectly round-shaped helmet.
But here’s the thing: there’s a catch. Certain manufacturers manufacture a large number of round helmets. Compared to other headgear types, these headgears absorb the stress better while still safeguarding the rider’s head from injury.
If you have a round or somewhat oval-shaped skull, these helmets can provide you with the comfort and protection that you need. Just make sure you know what size you are. Here is our list of the Best Motorcycle Helmet for Round Head based on our research.
An Ultimate Buying Guide For purchasing best motorcycle helmet for round head
While riding your motorbike, the finest protective gear you can wear is a helmet. It won’t prevent collisions, but it will keep you safe and help you avoid catastrophic harm.
But if you have around the oval-shaped skull, then there are the following things you should look into a helmet which are always there is:
Great solace gives you a big space to fit in. Your head is round-shaped or oval-shaped, and it needs space to fit in, so the inner area, also known as solace, should be big enough to fit your size.
Best round oval helmets are made up of polymer because the polymer feels soft in your face and head and doesn’t cause discomfort, so always make sure to choose a helmet with polymer.
You should always wear a helmet with an easy release strap to avoid chaos when you want to remove the helmet from your head, wide-angle but stuck in your neck, so always find a helmet with a quick-release strap.
1. ILM Off Road Motorcycle Dual Sport Helmet Full Face Helmet
The right size of helmet for your skull is vital to protect it, so we have this best motorcycle helmet round head offered by the renowned brand ILM.
With its detachable sun visor and lens, the ILM-606V multi-function motorcycle helmet may be used as a full-face helmet, dual sport helmet, or dirt bike helmet.
- DOT Approved and Meets FMVSS-218 and DOT safety standards.
- Fresh air is introduced by an aerodynamic air intake system, which replaces the heated air within the helmet.
2. TORC T27B1 FWT RS L T27B Full Face Modular Helmet with Blinc Bluetooth
TORC T27B1 FWT RS L T27B Full Face Modular Helmet with Blinc Bluetooth will be the perfect match for your round head.
As a result, most of this cap’s customers recommend it among the best motorcycle helmet for round head. A high-level heated polymer composite shell is used for the exterior helmet layer.
- This helmet has a lot of intake venting and exceptional Ventura venting for the back exhaust.
- The front chin bar has a one-button release mechanism.
- You may use Bluetooth 2. 0 technology to accept and transmit calls.
3. Scorpion EXO-CT220 Street Motorcycle Helmet
The scorpion Helmets are well known for their relaxed and large sizes, and this helmet is triplex size, making it one of the best motorcycle helmet for roundhead riders.
The high-level polycarbonate exterior shell of this current protective cap may, without much of a stretch, prevent any effects, harsh hits, and blackouts to keep your skull safe.
- With the flick of a switch, the retractable internal sun visor changes positions.
- Optically transparent shield with cutting-edge fog-free technology.
- 100% UV protection; anti-scratch toughened coating
- Advanced Dual-Density EPS
4. Daytona Helmets Full Face Modular Motorcycle Helmet Glide – DOT Approved
This is among the best motorcycle helmet for round head. It is lightweight at 3.86 pounds and is also Meets and surpasses 218 security guidelines, making it the best modular helmet for an oval head.
Biker headgear has a significant impact on insurance, nylon lash maintenance, and a quick delivery framework.
- This helmet meets and surpasses DOT FMVSS 218 safety requirements.
- This biker helmet delivers exceptional impact protection with nylon strap retention and a quick-release mechanism.
- The Glide motorcycle helmet is available in two shell sizes and eight different helmet padding sizes, ranging from XS to 4XL.
- For safety and comfort, biker. Helmets and riding gear for motorcycles, cruisers, scooters, and mopeds.
5. Bell Qualifier Unisex-Adult – Helmet for Round Heads
This is the Best Helmet for Round Heads as it has a lightweight shell that covers the whole head and protects you from severe accidents. Its best motorcycle helmet for a round head helmet for large heads includes a Speed Flow Ventilation system with Flow Adjust Spot assistance that is simple and device-free.
- This helmet consists of a tinted shield
- This helmet has UV-protected NutraFog II ClickRelease shield for quick, simple, and tool-free shield replacement.
- This helmet has met FMVSS 218 standards and is a DOT-approved Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust.
6. Bell Pit Boss Half Helmet – Best Half helmet for round heads
This is another Helmet among the best motorcycle helmet for round head.as it has a large surface area that covers the round head comfortably. In addition, the double head large size is suitable as bike helmets for round heads.
- A carbon composite shell with an internal Sun Shade will give “on the fly” sun protection.
- Speed Dial is an innovative adjustable fit mechanism.
- Five-year warranty, which is the best in the industry.
- DOT-approved removable neck curtain for cold-weather riding.
- This helmet meets the FMVSS 218 standard.
7. Daytona Helmets 3/4 Open Face Motorcycle Helmet – best Round oval helmets
This helmet idolizes all the customers’ needs with round, oval helmets to safeguard the head structure and the face. As you’d expect from an open-face helmet, it has excellent permeability and looks excellent, and the vintage aesthetic is just outstanding.
- The world’s smallest DOT-approved 3/4-shell helmet.
- This meets and surpasses DOT FMVSS 218 safety requirements.
- The cruiser motorcycle helmet comes in three shell sizes and nine padding sizes ranging from 2XS to 4XL.
8. EXO-R420 – Best modular helmet for an oval head
This helmet comes with advanced multi-layered EPS, which provides superior energy absorption and makes it the best modular helmet for an oval head. This modular motorcycle helmet for round heads provides a fantastic ventilation architecture to keep you cool, dry, silent, and loose in a hot environment.
- The LG Polycarbonate shell has been precisely designed to optimize impact dispersion.
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption and channels for enhanced airflow.
- Elliptic II quick-release face shield, Aero-tuned ventilation, Everclear anti-fog coated face shield.
- Bluetooth communication system speakers are housed in integrated speaker pockets.
9. Torc T14B Bluetooth Helmet – Best Helmets for Round Heads
This helmet comes with a Bluetooth integrated shell, making this helmet of advanced technology and ideal as Helmets for Round Heads.
It is the best motorcycle helmet for a round head. because it comes with a laser contoured comfort liner, and this helmet comes with durable and washable pads again and again.
- It provides a shell with Bluetooth integration
- This helmet has a smooth Lock drop-down visor system with a laser molded comfort liner for intermediate oval heads.
- The inner lining is fully detachable and machine washable.
10. Scorpion EXO Covert Helmet
This helmet comes in three different shades and offers enough solace for round ovals head, making it among the best motorcycle helmet for round head.In addition, the helmet’s shell is made up of polycarbonate, which makes it light in weight doesn’t cause strain on the head and neck.
- It offers advanced LG Polycarbonate Shell.
- Block-off Plates Included For Use In 3/4 Mode DOT Approved Removable Chin with Neodymium Magnets
- The product complies with the FMVSS 218 standard, as well as the California Air Resources Board’s criteria (CARB)
Frequently asked questions:
Q.1 Are expensive Motorcycles helmets worth it?
Ans: Yes, it is better to buy expensive motorcycle helmets because they offer better airflow, more costly helmets are lighter and more comfortable. So, if you want to ride for lengthy periods, it’s best to invest in the expensive helmet you can afford.
Q.2 Are cheap helmets safe?
Ans: Cheap helmets can be safe, but they might lack the features and may have been made with local material, which makes them less safe for long rides.
Q.3 What color bike helmet should I get?
Ans: It is advised that you use a white or brightly colored helmet to be visible to other cyclists and vehicle drivers on the road. Fluorescent colors are another wonderful option since they reflect absorbed light and are extremely visible throughout the day.
Q.4 How much should I spend on Bike Helmet?
Ans: Price ranges depend on your budget and according to your needs, but Except for the more costly triathlon specialized and full-face helmets, almost all kinds of helmets are between the $80- $250 price range.
Q.5 When should you replace your helmet?
Ans: The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), a federal testing authority in the United States, advises updating a motorcycle helmet every five to ten years.
We gave our advice on the best motorcycle helmet for round head. So now you can pick one of the Round Shape Helmets according toF your needs. In this fast-paced life, we never know what comes next, so we should always be at our best so that our carelessness should not risk our lives.